SIGNING UP IS EASY!
Please click Session Request Form to begin the registration process for your child.
VISITING THE RANCH
Every child and parent/guardian, including anyone who visits the ranch, must complete a Release Form. Click below to be redirected to the form and complete in advance of your arrival. If you have any questions, please contact us.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Closed-toed / closed-heeled shoes (Reining Hope has various sizes of boots available for students who do not own them)
- Long pants (avoid slick materials like exercise pants)
- Water bottle (Reining Hope has water available for refills)
- Sun Screen & bug spray (when appropriate)
- Epi pen if your child is allergic to bees
Weather can change rapidly, so please dress in layers.
GENERAL SAFETY RULES:
- All riders must wear a helmet
- All riders must wear closed-toed shoes
- Smoking is prohibited
- Firearms and weapons are prohibited